Collection of Your Personal Information
We and our third party service provider may collect your personal information;
1. Directly from you
2. When you register as a member of the website
3. When you place an order via the website
4. When you access the website
5. From other sources
What We Collect
2. Contact information including email address
3. Postal address and phone number
4. Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
5. Other information relevant to your order and to any other offer.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information, we may use and disclose that information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as;
1. To carry out and respond to your request.
2. To assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse sales and better understand our customers needs.
3. For regulatory reporting and compliance with legal obligations
4. To regulatory bodies and law enforcement officers and agencies to protect against fraud or security purposes.
5. To be included in a database complied by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services.
6. To seek your feedback and to improve the quality and standard of service provided to you.
7. To provide offers of interest to you.
Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with delivery, security, banking and technology services. Where we use third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
Securing Your Personal Information
We have appropriate security procedures in order to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it.
Transmission of Your Data
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the website, not data transmitted over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot ensure the security of any information you send to us or receive from us.
Controlling your personal information
If you previously agreed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes you can change your mind at anytime by writing or emailing us to email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.