Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully, you must not access this website if you do not agree with these terms. By using this website you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time at our discretion. We recommend you review the terms each time you use the website and before placing an order.
You may access and/or use the website as a guest or registered user. To become member you must provide personal details and nominate a password. If you do provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you.
We will only permit one registration per email address and you must not use another member’s account without permission.
Conditions of Purchase
1. A 20% deposit is required for your order to be place. Special orders require a 50% deposit.
2. Goods are required to be collected within 7 days of notification or will be returned to stock
3. Staining colours are a guide only and colour variation will always occur due to the nature of timber.
4. Variation in goods will occur due to the natural features such as knots, sap lines or other timber features.
5. We reserve the right to alter dimensions, mouldings, or other features of the goods.
6. Quoted delivery times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
7. In the event of a customer requiring cancelling the order, a cancellation 20% of the purchase price will apply.
8. In the event of a customer requiring to cancel a special order a cancellation fee of 50% of the purchase price will apply.
9. Customers are required to be home on their scheduled delivery day, or will be charged a redelivery fee.
10. All goods must be paid for in full prior to delivery as delivery drivers do not accept payments.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices do not include delivery and handling charges and are subject to change.
Prices for products shown on the website maybe different prices advertised in store.
Unless otherwise stated any accessories, manchester or furnishings shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
We reserve the right to correct any errors.
Delivery of Goods
The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be PO Box or freight forwarding location.
You must advise at the time you place the order any difficulties that may be faced in delivering your goods, IE narrow passage ways, balconies stairs etc.
You or someone nominated by you must be present to accept the goofs at the time of delivery.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply change your mind, made a wrong selection. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
All faults should be reported within (7) seven days of the defect or fault appearing to avoid any further damage. Please keep your original order docket as proof of date of purchase and present it at the time of making a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to the rights granted by relevant State and Federal laws, and in particular The Trade Practices Act 1974 and corresponding State Fair Trading Legislation.
Please note that these warranties do not apply for furniture used for commercial, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use.
Our warranties do not cover:
1. Rips, wearing, pilling, creasing or fading of fabric or leather.
2. Damage caused by wear and tear.
3. Damage caused by misuse or improper cleaning.
4. Softening of foam should be expected as a result of normal use and is not to be confused with loss of resiliency.
5. Damage incurred during handling and transportation of the product by the customer or their contractor.
6. Discolouration of leather or fabric coverings resulting from exposure to direct sunlight, extreme heat or similar conditions.
7. Surface scratches, dents, chips, marks or accidental breakages.
8. Damage as a result of incorrect assembly of self-assembly products.
9. Normal wear and tear or misuse.
Use of the Website
You agree to use the website only for the purposes for it is intended. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the website.
You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
This website and its content are copyright of Pacific Furniture. Any redistribution or reproduction of part in any form is prohibited. You may not create a link to this website from another website without our written consent.
Given the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee that this website is free from viruses, fault or other conditions that may interfere with your computer systems and we do not warrant that your access to this website will be uninterrupted , error free or that any defects will be corrected. You assume the risk of any damage to your property as a result of suing this website, and to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You must take you own precautions to ensure that the process which you use for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connections with your use of this website or any linked site.
Credit Card and Bank Fraud
To the extent permitted by law we will not be responsible for any damages or consequential loses (wether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or bank account is fraudulently used or used in an unauthorised manner.